No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
Apply to wet hair, massage for one minute and rinse thoroughly. You only need a very small amount - with natural conditioners less is more!
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Phenoxyethanol , Limonene.
Natural SHAMPOO - With ALOE VERA, TEA TREE & MINT - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Peppermint oil gives a tingling sensation when massaged onto the scalp which means that the oil is working at balancing the pH levels. This helps to neutralize the effect of excessive oil production. Thus it reduces the hair greasiness. This stimulates hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the scalp, promoting hair growth.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Tea tree oil is good for a healthy scalp. Tea tree essential oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Result: Invigorated, healthy scalp and shiny, stronger hair.