Suitable for sensitive skin. The natural formula makes it highly effective.
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean skin. Body Cream can be applied to slightly damp or dry skin. Smooth a small amount of the butter over the skin, allowing the rich formula to naturally soak into the skin. This is a rich cream, a little goes a long way.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Caprylic / capric triglyceride (Light coconut) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter, Glyceryl stearate, Peg 100 stearate, Glyceryl stearate S/E, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glycerine (Veg), Cetyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Stearic acid, Cocus nucifera (Coconut) fruit oil, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl myristate, Polysorbate 20, Squalane, Camellia kissi (Camellia) seed oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer , Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin1, Limonene, Linalool
BODY CREAM - SHEA, COCOA BUTTERS and GERANIUM, LAVENDER & MINT - 200 g
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- This cream has a pH of 5.5 to protect the skin's acid mantle and perfect for those with sensitive skin. Made with high quality ingredients chosen for their natural therapeutic qualities for skin that’s extremely dry.
- Shea Butter is rich in stearic, oleic acids and benefit-rich vitamin E and vitamin A. Shea Butter has shown to be a superb moisturiser, with exceptional healing properties for the skin.
- Cocoa butter can help diminish signs of ageing, plus soothe sensitive skin. It contains antioxidants that promote skin health by fighting free radicals.
- Camellia seed oil is filled with omega-9 fatty acids, antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamin E, plant collagen, and proteins. Their molecular structure matches those of your skin, meaning the oil sinks in readily and doesn’t leave residue.
- Geranium offers anti-wrinkle, astringent, toning, and soothing properties. Peppermint cleanses, tones and helps soothe and refresh the skin. Lavender is full of antioxidants, which help protect you from the free radicals. Geranium and Lavender promote the healing of skin tissue.