Gently Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells, Unblock Pores, Brighten The Complexion on Your Face and Neck.
HOW TO USE: Massage a small amount of product with circular movements on wet skin. Rinse off with water. Use one/two times a week. Moisturise after use.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Caprylic / capric triglyceride (Light coconut) oil, Glyceryl stearate, Peg 100 stearate, Glycerine (Veg), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit oil, Cetyl alcohol, Pumice (Ground) powder, Carbomer, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin 1. Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene.
Gentle EXFOLIATING FACE Polish - Aloe Vera, Lavender & Geranium - 100g
You can find our product on Amazon Europe, click on the Amazon Marketplace you want to visit below and the link will take you to the Amazon page for each country.
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
AMAZON BE CLICK HERE
- Pumice powder is an excellent natural exfoliant. This creme contains cosmetic grade Pumice powder (120 mesh), a good balance between gentleness and effective exfoliation.
- pH balanced, 5.2 - 5.7. Cleanses and polishes, leaving skin looking visibly healthier and refreshed. Gently removes dead skin cells, revealing fresher and more vibrant skin below.
- Aloe Vera contains enzymes that can also help exfoliate the skin to make it smoother. Aloe Vera contains more than 75 active compounds including vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, salicylic acids, and amino acids
- Coconut oil contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. Vitamin E is rich in anti-oxidants and has moisturising and healing benefits.
- Lavender Oil is packed full of antioxidants and provides an effective defence from free radicals. Geranium Oil is reputed to effectively eliminate dead cells, tighten the skin, promote the regeneration of new skin, and diminish signs of ageing.