Suitable for sensitive skin. The natural formula makes it highly effective. Made with Nourishing oils Tamanu and Squalane, lightly scented with Geranium and Lavender.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing your face apply a pea sized amount of the cream to a dry skin. This is a rich cream so a little goes a long way.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Caprylic / capric triglyceride (Light coconut) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate S/E, Glyceryl stearate, Peg 100 stearate, Glycerine (Veg), Cetyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl stearate, Olice Squalane, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin1, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene.
FACIAL MOISTURE CREAM - TAMANU, OLIVE SQUALANE, with GERANIUM & LAVENDER -100 g
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- This cream has a pH of 5.5 to protect the skin's acid mantle and perfect for those with sensitive skin. Made with high quality ingredients chosen for their natural therapeutic qualities for skin that’s extremely dry.
- With Grapeseed oil, known to have anti-inflammatory properties, contains high levels of linoleic acid and doesn't clog pores.
- With Vitamin E known to prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage.
- Olive Squalane is light and easily absorbed, it helps to promote new cell growth. Squalane softens the skin, improves elasticity, protects against moisture loss and has a luxurious silky feel.
- Tamanu Oil facilitates the growth of newer skin and leaves the skin feeling smoother and softer. It soothes, repairs, and diminishes itchiness, dryness, and peeling.
- Lavender Oil is packed full of antioxidants and provides an effective defence from free radicals.
- Geranium Oil is reputed to effectively eliminate dead cells, tighten the skin, promote the regeneration of new skin, and diminish signs of ageing.