100% Pure, Natural. No Added Perfume. Natural Oils to Promote Hair Growth.
All you need is a few drops of oil. Rub the oil thoroughly between your palms and then comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through dry, damp or towel-dried hair. Make sure to massage into the scalp to promote a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth then spread through hair length.
INGREDIENTS: Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Linalool, Limonene.
HAIR GROWTH OIL - 100ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
- Castor oil consists of 90% Ricinoleic acid accelerates blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth. It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots. It's also a good source of omega-9 fatty acids which feed the hair follicle. It also has the unique ability to penetrate the deeper layers of skin.
- Macadamia oil is nutritive, reconstructive, and hydrating. Squalene is a naturally occurring antioxidant in Macadamia oil that helps to reduce the oxidative stress on our skin and scalp by preventing loss of moisture. Fatty acids help to add shine, strengthen, and nourish the hair follicles, which in turn fight off hair loss and brittle strands.
- Argan oil is ‘moisture rich’ and penetrates deep into the scalp and conditions hair immediately. This oil is prized as an easy way to regain lost shine and hair texture. With exceptional moisturising and conditioning properties, Argan oil leaves a coating on the hair shaft to lock much-needed moisture in.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates scalp and hair shaft. It is also used for its ability to form a protective barrier to lock in moisture, soften and condition hair and scalp.
- Rosemary oil is known to reduce the rate of hair loss or stimulate new hair growth. Rosemary contains ursolic acid which helps to increase scalp blood circulation.
- Lavender oil has properties that can generate the growth of cells and reduce stress to promote hair growth.
- Cedarwood is thought to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
- Thyme can help promote hair growth by both stimulating the scalp and actively preventing hair loss.
- Peppermint oil gives a tingling sensation, this stimulates hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the skin and scalp, promoting hair growth.