A super hydrating, delicately scented face and body mist that can be used to cool down, cleanse your skin, as a toner and a primer.
Apply to cleanse, tone and refresh as needed.
Floral waters are byproducts of the production of essential oils: for example, when lavender essential oil is produced by steam distillation, the process also creates lavender water. It is a completely natural product, without perfume or chemical addition, so the smell is delicate and ephemeral.
INGREDIENTS: Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Water, Citrus aurantium (Orange Blossom) Floral Water, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Water, Glycerine (Veg), Carbomer, Fucus vesiculosis (Seaweed) extract, Polysorbate 20, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin 1
HYDRATING ALOE & FLOWER WATER MIST - ALOE FLOWERS - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- A super hydrating, delicately scented face and body mist that can be used to cool down, cleanse your skin, as a toner and a primer. Packed full of the purest skin softening actives and exquisite therapeutic extracts.
- A blend of Orange Blossom, Rose Geranium, Rose and Lavender waters. These flower waters are prized for their numerous properties including treating broken capillaries, diminishing redness and fine lines, while strengthening and nourishing skin.
- Aloe Vera absorbs into the skin four times faster than water, making its potent properties of Vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and proteins intensely effective. Aloe Vera helps protect and heal scarring, reduce the appearance of fine lines and firm, sooth and nourish skin. It also contains natural Salicylic Acid so it is excellent for prevention and treatment of blemishes.
- Glycerin is one of the most effective moisturisers as it helps your skin absorb moisture from the air.
- Seaweed extract is full of humectants that draw in moisture from the environment, and vitamin E, also great for hydrating the skin. The amino acids in seaweed help your skin to plump up, smoothing out fine lines with its anti ageing properties.