A super hydrating, delicately scented face and body mist that can be used to cool down, cleanse your skin, as a toner and a primer.
Apply to cleanse, tone and refresh as needed.
Floral waters are byproducts of the production of essential oils: for example, when lavender essential oil is produced by steam distillation, the process also creates lavender water. It is a completely natural product, without perfume or chemical addition, so the smell is delicate and ephemeral.
INGREDIENTS: Rosa damascene (Damask Rose) Flower Water, Glycerine (Veg), Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Fucus vesiculosis (Seaweed) extract, Polysorbate 20, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin 1
HYDRATING ALOE & FLOWER WATER SPRITZ - ALOE ROSE - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
- A super hydrating, delicately scented face and body mist that can be used to cool down, cleanse your skin, as a toner and a primer. Packed full of the purest skin softening actives and exquisite therapeutic extracts to envelop your mind and body in a scented and hydrating cocoon.
- ROSE: rose has been beloved for centuries for its numerous healing which including treating broken capillaries, diminishing redness and fine lines, while strengthening and nourishing skin. Notable as an aphrodisiac, antiseptic and antibacterial, rose is one of the words most versatile and cherished florals.
- ALOE VERA This power plant absorbs into the skin four times faster than water, making its potent properties of Vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and proteins intensely effective. Aloe Vera helps protect and heal scarring, reduce the appearance of fine lines and firm, sooth and nourish skin. It also contains natural Salicylic Acid so it is excellent for prevention and treatment of blemishes.
- VEGETABLE GLYCERIN: Glycerin is one of the most effective moisturisers as it helps your skin absorb moisture from the air.
- SEAWEED: apart from its ultra-hydrating qualities, seaweed boasts anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory benefits. It's also packed with amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and its anti-bacterial properties make it an ideal ingredient for fighting everything from acne to signs of ageing.