No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, massage for one minute and rinse thoroughly. You only need a very small amount - with natural conditioners less is more!
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Citrus medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.
SHAMPOO - ALOE VERA, CITRUS & GREEN TEA - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Camellia (Green Tea) oil is an excellent emollient for keeping skin and hair moist and supple, and very effective in enhancing skin and hair's ability to retain moisture. Camellia oil absorbs very quickly.
- Citrus essential oils provide cleansing benefits to scalp and hair as well as some anti-inflammatory ones. These oils clean and deodorize. Citrus oils are aromatic and energizing.