No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones. Low Lather, Gentle, Concentrated.
When using a natural shampoo and/or conditioner for the first time your hair will most likely need to go through an adjustment period. It can take up to a month for the build up of chemicals and silicones to be removed and your hair and scalp to adjust and rebalance.
Apply to wet hair, massage for one minute and rinse thoroughly. You only need a very small amount - with natural conditioners less is more!
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Xanthan gum, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate1, Phenoxyethanol , Limonene.
SHAMPOO - ALOE VERA, GERANIUM, CEDARWOOD, LAVENDER & MINT - 250ml
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
- PH balanced (5.2 - 5.5), non-toxic, all natural low lather soothing and nourishing shampoo. Washes out easily leaving your hair feeling great.
- Aloe vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein improves the tensile properties of the hair fibers. It helps keep the hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss.
- Peppermint oil can cause a cold, tingling feeling when it increases circulation to the area it’s applied to and promote hair growth. Cedarwood essential oil is thought to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp.
- Lavender oil improves blood circulation, can prevent hair loss and promotes hair growth, study have shown hair grows thicker and faster. Lavender oil also helps prevent dandruff and itchy scalp. Geranium Oil is known to promote hair growth by nourishing the scalp and balancing the production of sebum and natural oils.