100% Premium, Pure and Natural. This premium Shaving Oil will give you the smoothest, most comfortable shave and will also leave your skin irritation-free, moisturised and nourished.
HOW TO USE: After shaving, rinse the skin with a little warm water and finish off by applying a few extra drops of oil to hydrate and condition skin.
INGREDIENTS: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/capric triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil.
SHAVING OIL - MINT & TEA TREE - 60ml
You can find our product on Amazon Europe, click on the Amazon Marketplace you want to visit below and the link will take you to the Amazon page for each country.
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
- Shaving Oils are brilliant additions to your bathroom cabinet, particularly if you have facial hair to navigate, as they allow you to see where you're shaving, allowing you to get good, clean lines around a beard, sideburns or goatee.
- It's a good idea when using shaving oil to keep skin wet during your shave. This is because water acts as a carrier for the oil ensuring even coverage and making it go further – so don't be afraid to add more water where necessary.
- Just three drops of oil is all that's required to achieve perfect results. Drop into the palms of your hands, rub together and then massage into the skin, using gentle circular motions to ensure the stubble is adequately coated.
- Preparation is the key to a great shave, so start by softening stubble with a face wash and plenty of warm water. Better still, take a shower and let the steam do the hard work. Pat with a towel but leave stubble slightly damp.
- With Argan, Coconut and Sweet Almond oils. These oils are light and ‘moisture rich’ and penetrates deep into the skin, scalp and condition beard and hair immediately.
- Peppermint oil gives a tingling sensation, this stimulates hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the skin and scalp, promoting hair growth.
- Tea tree oil has powerful cleansing and anti-bacterial properties. It can help unclog hair follicles, clear dandruff and increase hair growth.