Leaves your lips soft and hydrated and because it is made with food grade ingredients it is safe to ingest too.
HOW TO USE: Apply the scrub onto your lips, then use a circular motion to firmly, but not roughly exfoliate your lips. Our scrubs contain moisturising as well as exfoliating agents so let the scrub absorb into your lips by leaving on for a minute or so. Use a damp wash cloth to wash off.
INGREDIENTS: Sucros (Sugar), Honey, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vanilla planifolia extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil
YUMMY HONEY - SUGAR LIP SCRUB with HONEY & VANILLA, JOJOBA OIL & VITAMIN E - 60g
You can find our product on Amazon Europe, click on the Amazon Marketplace you want to visit below and the link will take you to the Amazon page for each country.
AMAZON UK CLICK HERE
AMAZON DE CLICK HERE
AMAZON FR CLICK HERE
AMAZON IT CLICK HERE
AMAZON ES CLICK HERE
AMAZON PL CLICK HERE
AMAZON NL CLICK HERE
AMAZON SE CLICK HERE
AMAZON BE CLICK HERE
- Our Yummy Honey Sugar lip scrub is great for keeping your lips full, healthy, and hydrated.
- SUGAR makes an amazing abrasive ingredient in scrubs. It's a natural humectant, so it retains moisture and ensures skin is kept hydrated, making it ideal for delicate and sensitive skin, especially because it melts away upon contact with water. Sugar is also known to be a pure, natural source of GLYCOLIC ACID, also known as an AHA, which helps to break down dead skin cells and encourage fresh cell turnover.
- We have added Jojoba Oil. A golden, nutty oil with potent microelements and nutrients including zinc, copper, Vitamin E and B; jojoba helps nourish and firm skin. Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores. Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other signs of aging.
- Vitamin E, also known as Tocopherol is an organic composite found in natural ingredients that is essentially Vitamin E in its purest, most potent form. Vitamin E combats the free radicals found in UV rays and daily pollution thus helping to diminish the damage these cause such as premature wrinkles, age spots, scars and discolouration.
- Honey is incredible for your skin thanks to its antibacterial properties and hefty serving of skin-saving antioxidants. Honey also contains an enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide, a well-known disinfectant. A thin coating of honey can be applied to the skin to disinfect and heal minor skin wounds and chapped lips.
- Vanilla is precious for its rich, slightly deep aroma, with a touch of sweetness, and its ability to relieve anxiety and improve mood. Antioxidant: Vanilla is a great source of natural antioxidants. These natural antioxidants help protect against environmental stressors. B vitamins: You’ll find many of them in vanilla, including niacin, which is a key skin nutrient. Thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid are also found in this natural extract.